This Course is NOT a DB2 DBA COURSE and isn’t associated to Database administration.
The Course supplies the essential introduction to DB2 and trains on the DML operations on
Mainframe. A lot of the DDL operations on DB2 are carried out by DB2 DBA and this course
provides a quick introduction of DDL operations which Mainframe Developer ought to pay attention to.
Why ought to I Study DB2 on Mainframe?
- A lot of the tasks on IBM Mainframe requires DB2 Information.
- A lot of the Initiatives makes use of COBOL DB2 Applications.
- If you understand DB2 , it provides worth to your profession and resume.
Is that this Course for DB2 DBA?
No, this Course is for Builders who work on IBM Mainframe. This Course covers main DDL operations from builders viewpoint(not DBA’s Standpoint). Main DML operations are additionally lined. Please don’t worry, if you happen to have no idea what’s DDL and what’s DML. That is lined within the course.
Which subjects are lined on this Course?
- This Course Covers all DML operations for Mainframe Builders.
- College students will get skilled on methods to create a desk, view and index.
- The Course teaches you – Methods to Insert data into desk, replace data, choose the data from the desk